Thursday, November 14, 2019

Brofenbrenner's Ecological System Theory
                                  Child







                            Microsystem



              In this stage, I can say that my family involves a lot in my development being child. They let me feel that I am important and they loved me which helped me to grow as a good person.


                             Mesosystem
              In this stage, I develop how to socialize others like my friends,cousins that everytime we talk there's a lessons I adopt, we can sharing are thoughts,feelings. For me, I am comfortable to share my feelings to them than my own parents. At that time, I developed how participate in every what we want to do.

                             Exosystem


             This is through environment what I can see,hear to others where possible help to my development as a person.And also, this stage I first time to entered school should be able to study to peak up a lessons, improve my skills and cultivate my knowledge being a child. And have enough knowledge about everything that I need to know through the education level help us to growth as individual to become a professional someday and this generation there's a lot of technologies they invented help us gather informations to enchance our knowledge.

                             Macrosystem


            Until the time I was in high school level, it is new environment that very influencial to developed our personalities. In this stage , I developed my how to make a decission in a proper things that I help myself because it isn't good to know the bad or good things but Im not saying that I am a perfect person just saying that live it in a good way. Also this stage I adaptability about the rules and regulations as human.

                            Chronosystem


          In this stage, it shows how I'd become today. By the helped of other I stand a better person than in child stage. I adopted good values and knowledge through them either positive or negative feedback in what I want to do and be opened in front of them.







No comments:

Post a Comment