Sunday, November 17, 2019

Socio-Cultural Theory

· As a child recall a skill that you wanted to learn and eventually learned well through the help of another person.
-In my young age the things that I want to learn is riding a bike that I made with the courage of my friends until the time I made it success, I feel so happy because I do what I want.
· What made you interested to learn the skill?
-That time, I insecure to my friends that they ride a bike when we play every weekend.
· Who taught or assissted you?
-With the help of my friends I made and take balance while I ride the bike.
· Describe how you went about learning the skill. Describe what step or actions the person did in order to help you learn.
-At first, it's not easy to take the balancing but I willing to learn with the cheer up of my friends and every weekend we spend time to play especially to riding a bike.

                  SKILL I WANT TO SHARE

· Choose a skill you are good in.
- A skill that I am good in is sketching.
· Identify an individual to whom you can teach that skill. Somebody who will benefit from scaffolfding.
-I think I wanted to teach young or children because I know that it can help them to become interested about art.
·  Break down the steps you will take in teaching the skill.
- If I were to teach them in how to sketch.First let us prepare the materials we needed.  Think what things we inspires that gives happiest or I give a interested short story related by thier experiences and ask what they have noticed and lesson they get.
· Determine how you will use scaffolding. Describe the specific actions you will do to scaffold.
- If I will teach them how to sketch, I will give my opinion what lesson that I get in the short story. After that, I will give them time to think what they learn about the story then focus thier own paper to imagine like the techniques I use. At first I imagine the image that I want to sketch to help them how's start to sketch.
·  Teach the scaffolding to the individual.
·  Describe how the learning activity went.
-At first, I know that every individual have a different interest but I would like to say that it is important to know how draw or sketch especially the young or children because I believe it help them to have a freedom through the art they can express their own feelings that they can express in public. As a person I wanted to share my skill's, have a patient to teach them to become a better individual artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment