Saturday, October 5, 2019

Module 3: Issues on Human Development

For me, I am a product of both heridity and environment as I believe that our development begins inside the house where we first taugth how to speak and every one individual can affect his/her development by the influence of other people like friends,society that we mold are character who we are.Just like my personal development I improve my self-knowledge and identity,talents and potential, build a relationship those people around me and to focus my own peroformance and develop my own carier even sometimes I fail to achieve my goal because of lack effort, time or incapability of focusing on my goal but all that failures, I develop to being a good and wiser person. And this time, Im looking forward to find out opportunity to create a better life mentally,phsycally and spiritually with them to do the important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment