Friday, October 4, 2019

Module 2:The Stages of Development and Development Tasks

1. Early childhood for this stage I had a lot of experience aspects that were expected. At two years old, I was able to jump,hop, throw and catch with my upper body and at 4yrs old I was able to count a numbers preparation for primary school. This stage,are highly influenced by the environment and the people that surround them. And this stages have a lot of questioning in our mind base in my experience, I curiosity in many things that I handle and the way to development our relationship to other people and we spend a large period of time with playing games of the same sex between four to five years old. and the middle childhood, I was very good  at understand whatever they said to me and by knowing the bad or good works. And also, participating to do the activities like schoolworks and learning to read and read .And late childhood us to develop our confidence in all areas of life  such as through friends,schoolwork and sports to improve our skills through the people surround me there's a lot of things that I learned how to socialze,interact with them and also I develop to look out my own interest. I remember when I was in this age between my brother we were always argued about anything like when we watch television about the channel we like. At this moment I smile because I experience this.

2.Adolescene, is a time of go through puberty and mature mentaly and physically. Being adolescene we wanted to making a fun moments, the other people they believe when you are in adolsecene is a time to rebel and to have fun but for me as a adolescene I set my own limitation and honestly sometime I think I wanted to become a more independently but I fear being totally independent. And I've always had a good strong relatiomship with my parents and this time being a child and adolescene I look forward to the future of being an adult and being able to support my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment