Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Prenatal Development

Pretend you are a fetus/baby inside a mother’s womb. The mother is considering doing abortion. Write her a letter convincing her that you are a human being developing contrary to what she and other pro-abortionist are thinking. Describe to her the development that has already taken place. Reflect on what you learned on pre-natal development.*Convince your mother to value and support your life.

 It was just a  three months that I existed inside your womb. I had undergone the germinal stage and the embryonic stage. I had already develop my organs, my cells had been develop from the endoderm , ectoderm, and mesoderm. I am now in the stage of fetal being fetus. Mom, I entered in this world have a purpose. Please Mom, if ever you may feel pain,burden because we same air,food and heart that we use to live. We are still in one body. If you will abort me, I encourage you Mom don't do it. It's very sinful to kill a one person especially to me, your daughter So, don't take any medecine that will affect my development. Instead you take it any alcoholic or smoking learn to love me, accept that you are so Blessed because I exist in this world to live with you Mom and we can make a happy memories until the end of our breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment